Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Wednesday, October 2

OSR adventure AA03 early edition is now available!

Purging Woth Nrld Oekwyn's Muddy Hole, Vanishing Tower Press' first OSR-compatible adventure module is available for purchase as a PDF.

It is a tight little work and is available in PDF form for $3.99. 

[10/13/19] Final edits complete, the PDF is clean with little or no typos now!

The set-up: 

A gasping faithful of the Grim Gauntlet, gripping bloodied mace in gashed hands, lies
wounded in the forest. They have just crawled out from their failed mission within the “Hole”. A trio of fanged-mouthed humanoids killed their party before they escaped with their life. Robid has sworn to destroy this forgotten shrine of evil. Will the PCs help?

The POD version and the PDF with internal links is most likely two weeks out. I could have the book go through another round of layout. I may for the POD version.

But for those who want to put this adventure into play now use PayPal to send payment. I'm at jay@vanishingtowerpress.com!


It is 40 pages, includes original art from myself and others, has had editing work done to it, an Appendix and a full monster "manual" of all creatures used. 

Keyed dungeon map and a "dungeon ecology" breakdown to help the DM run the dangers fully.

Feedback is encouraged. The PDF is also on DriveThruRPG if you can't wait for me to get home and email your copy, but I do take the hit on OBS's commission. 

That is about it. Perfect Bound, I don't think I can do saddle-stitched. If it is an option I will make it saddle-stitched. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on the Line