Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Thursday, May 14

Champions Instant Adventure Generators

I'm looking to keep a brisk pace in the new Champions game I am running and this will mean at some point the action on any given night  will outrun current circumstances. That's when it is real handy to have an instant adventure generator to tease the next exciting encounter. 
Image result for superhero fight
Therefore I have created some more instant generators and given them a page on this here old blog of gaming cracked-ness. I have provided three buttons; Hero vs. Villain, Hero vs. Nature and Hero vs. Themselves. All three of the generators are taken from the 5e Champions sourcebook and its random adventure generator tables. I have modified them here and there at my whim and formatting desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on the Line