Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Sunday, June 20

Lizardman Diaries Megaslum NPC Generator Automated

Michael Raston over at his Lizardman Diaries blog regularly writes up split tables for all sorts of interesting gaming content. What I like about the lists he posts is they usually are four separate categories or more. This makes them ripe to plopped into Last Gasp's random generator creator. I just copy the content, put it in the html engine and wa-la, I have a new button in my bookmark bar for instant content available for my online game session in real time.  

His current random generator is for Cyberpunk Megaslum NPCs. Always handy for any sc-fi, cyberpunk game I'm running. Feel free to bookmark this page to keep Michael's table handy!


Megaslum NPC Generator




1 comment:

Lay it on the Line