Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Wednesday, August 31

Space Opera Character Sheet for Lower Frontier 2760

I actually made two. First one was a stab at a pretty standard one. Customized for the campaign's homebrew universe. It is not finished but has the look I'm going for. The reason it isn't finished is because I had a flash of inspiration and cooked up a real specific character sheet for the campaign universe. It came from a spec sheet for a roll of batt insulation I have laying around from my house remodel. It caught my eye because for a industrial specifications sheet it actually was well laid-out. I can appreciate someone taking pride in their work!

So I reworked it for the PC in this new game highlighting the fact she is a clone. The sheet looks like this- 

Pretty badass, right?

Need to produce the back page. This is where equipment and gun stats, adventure notes, all that other jazz, will go!

Here is an empty one for you all to print out and play with!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the durability/thermal/fire properties data.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on the Line