Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Wednesday, September 14

Madison Hut Received BFRPG



 It was wet, it was steep, it was a typical hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I started out like this, 


under some sun and 80% humidity on the valley floor. And then you end up here,


After the slog I collapsed in my bunk at Madison Springs Hut and surveyed the map for on the morrow we would assault the summit of Mount Washington.


But till then there was coffee to drink and spaghetti to eat and an evening cigarette to smoke. When the Croo finished the dishes and the thru-hikers fought over the left overs before they had to camp on the sodden ground I presented the Hut Master Trevor with the hand made slip case containing BFRPG, Castle by the Sea adventure anthology, the Field Guide to Monsters, and of course Purging Woth N’Rld Oakwyn’s Muddy Hole.



Trevor was taken aback but quickly grasped the nature of the gift. When I showed him the Dice bag tucked into the slip case he thought the whole package was an amazing gift for the cabin and its revolving Croo.

 Thanks to all the donors who helped fund this dream of mine. Only seven more remote mountain huts to go!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way I am touching myself the picture

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on the Line