Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Thursday, October 6

Fantasy Adventure Journal Red Now Available

 Besides now having the correct cover illustration, the Fantasy Adventure Journal is now available in two sizes; original 115 pages and now the new jumbo 206 journal. I found the 115 page journal is ideal for players, but as a Crypt Keeper I find I want more pages for additional story threads and plots which are sure to develop during any one of my games. At 206 pages I've got room to add session prep to the journal. I used my green-covered copy, the original proof copy, as my sole play aid


during the last session of my supers campaign and it worked as well as I hoped. I'm going to want to jam all my session prep from any one of my games into these nifty adventure journals so additional pages is a requirement to achieve this. 

The journals are hardcover, of course, with Drivethru's "best" paper option selected, and a custom cover illustration completes the deal. 206 pages does come at a cost. Believe it or not, my profit on the larger size is less than that of the 115 page book. Still, my take is minimal, so the price tag on these books reflects production and shipping costs. Like 93% of the price, actually. But, once again, the service I get from Drivethru makes it the only realistic option to self-publish game products. Any money I make on the sale of these journals will be used to buy more for myself. After all, I am the intended audience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on the Line