Contact Information:

jay@vanishingtowerpress.com

Tuesday, April 6

Even Heroes Bleed DC Heroes Issue #3.1

 I took much time to edit the audio recording of Issue 3 of the Tower's exciting DC Heroes game. This is the first part of the session. Part two is being tackled today, but I'm finding if I ignore everyone in the house it is still a three day on and off kind of project. 


Issue #2 got royally trashed. It happens. If you have a hard time accepting corrupted sound files after hours of recording, do not get into this habit. I have been doing sound recording for a long time so I'm used to the disappointment of complicated software shitting its pants and destroying a few hours of work. Also, if you are in a hurry to get your product up, don't get into editing your tracks.

Oh yes, my edited game recordings get posted on anchor.fm, so it is technically a podcast, but I like how this makes my past game episodes easily accessible on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on the Line